Sunday, April 11, 2010

Semi New Banner



Originally Ash had made me a banner, now that I've managed learn some photo shoppin' skills/cheats I spruced it up a bit, added a new font and a lipstick mark. I'm totally diggin' it are you?

My new single soul is getting used to it. I'm finding I'm having a great time just being single. I found that I really do have a great roommate, and in my opinion 1/5 ain't to shabby. Last night we completely Jamaican showered(non sexual) then just chilled and she talked about how awesome I was and how easy I was to talk to. A lot of people say that so I guess its true. I wish they could solve some of my problems though, but I'm not really complaining.

Since it has stopped snowing I'm finding that weather is nice and I'm feeling a lot better about myself. I've gained quite a lot of weight since starting college but I've been told I was too skinny. With all my weight gain its pretty much gone to the good spots anyways so I'm alright with it.

I've got college exams all week  and I haven't felt like studying lately. I hope I start soon, I'm getting pretty nervous about the exam. I hope I can pull it all off. Anyways, good night for now.

No comments: