Wednesday, April 7, 2010

On another note...

To sum up the previously previous post..I did end up technically finding a prom date, except my parents had gotten into that huge fight so I should up to prom shit faced my date avoided me and I made out with a girl for at least an hour. Interesting night, I made alot of friends after that just not the crowd I want.

To sum more up. Me and Ash sort of drifted apart for a few months but I've seen him a fair amount this month which is great due to the fact I moved 3 hours away for college. We have sort of made plans to go across Canada for about a month and a half I really hope it works out, it seems like a great experience.

To sum more x2 up. I'm in college for culinary I freaking hate it, I get all nervous and worked up before I go to class and was told I have anxiety attacks. But soon that will change, I'll go back to living with my parents...no bed this time. And I will hopefully spend the next 2 months as a paper pusher or some office job that perhaps a monkey could pull off. I want something like this because my next course goes into business then hopefully go into university for that. The thought of me going to university makes my parents laugh. They don't think I can do it but I think I've become a hard worker lately and may be able to pull it off.

No comments: