Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Life....And a Theory on Relationships.

Wow, I Haven't blogged in a year. So to catch myself up on my bloggingness and my life. I'm currently in college for culinary. Right now it sucks I hate it I'm so stressed that sometimes I just want to come home just to cry. I also have a bunch of other problems, like roommates..Fuck them who needs them. I used to be really shy before college but now anymore I guess thats the only real good part about college, that and alot of life lessons learned. 

So another story, I met a guy and dated him for almost 8 months. We were about to move in together and I had gotten completely prepared to move in with him, I even gave away my bed since we were going to move in and would need a much bigger one. Right at the end after almost all apartment paperwork was completed he changed his mind and he ended up breaking up with me. I'll admit its a slap in the face, but for the most part I've tried to hold my head high and not let it get to me although sometimes I have some break downs. 

Through all of this drama we have managed to hang out just like we used to and I keep hoping that maybe we ill get back together but I know I'm wasting my time. Every time I ask him he says maybe and that we have to work on things. But after he says stuff like this he starts to say things like I'm not working on the relationship or that I don't seem like I want to get back together with him. To be honest I think this is total bullshit I ask him all the time if there is even a chance and I really started to think I should just stop trying. 

So today I decided I'm just going to move on from all this, plenty of fish in the sea. Today I made some healthy choices and did of thinking I've started to realize that a relationship is like a tattoo, everyone tells you not to get this "tattoo" and for the most part we do it anyways. After awhile we start to realize this "tattoo" really isn't working out but its on us and it will be hard to get off. As any tattoo, it is a scar on your body or in this case your heart. The only way of getting rid of it is covering it with a new design aka another person or you can remove it, which often can take a lot of treatment and healing. I think my tattoo is too big to cover, so I'm going to remove it. I don't know what image this tattoo has but I know it wasn't my best choices in design.

No comments: