Friday, April 16, 2010

End of a Chapter

Dear blogger blog.

I keep writing about struggling with an ending relationship and struggling with going through with a new one. Well, finally I have confronted both problems. My old boyfriend currently cant message me in anyway unless he comes over to see me. And the guy I went on a few dates with turned out to not have a girlfriend just a creepy neighbor who likes to say she loves him. 

With my struggling ex boyfriend I blocked him from everything I could think of. If he cant say something nice then he can't say nothing at all. While this was happening I still continued to go on dates and slowly stopped thinking about my old boyfriend.

Last night I went out with the date, lets call him James. It was a good night, as it turns out my old boyfriend came to my place asking for me and my roommate told him I was with James. According to my roommate he said he started to look sad and said "oh yeah, she hangs out with him alot?", my roommate replied "Yeah lately she has"...Finally what I was looking for from him I finally got but wasn't interested in anymore. He told my roommate he missed me and was coming down to ask me to get back together, I spent three weeks trying to work things out with him and was treated like shit. He told me if I wanted him back I couldn't hang out with Ash, so I chose Ash over him. As Ash says "Bros before Hoes". I'm just so glad finally I am over him, when I found out he wanted to get back together I laughed, I didn't regret hanging out with James. And I have finally found closure. 

No comments: