Saturday, April 10, 2010

Pas Encore, Pas Encore

Lets just say..Its been maybe two weeks and I'm still looking for it. I've run into a few problems while looking for this though.

I went on a "datey" thing last night, it was alright but their is certain problems with it. I've known this guy for awhile hes a class mate of mine and I wouldn't consider him my type. Theres 2 problems this him. One being he's got himself into a nice criminal record..which had him under house arrest for quite sometime. Apparently he "smashed" the face in of some guy and the guy needed plastic surgery to fix it. That sort of thing makes this guy not my type. I believe violence is never the answer.

My second problem is while on facebook I've noticed another female always writing on his wall saying stuff like "I love you" or "I miss you and am so glad to be with you". I've sort of questioned him about it since he seems like hes going after me. He just says he is single. So now I don't know what to do.. I hung out with him last night and we had some ..relations, but I find myself extremely guilty. I completely think its wrong to cheat on someone and I wouldn't want his maybe girlfriend to get hurt or for me to cause any drama. So for now I guess im stuck making a decision about this. I don't want to hurt anyone and I definitely don't want to be hurt myself. 

No comments: