Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Those secret little conversations.

Ever walk into a room and see everyone stop talking and look at you? And not only do they look at you but they give you this look that just makes you want to say "Good night everybody" and just walk out of the room. Thats what happend this morning, after waking up dragging myself a few blocks to school I walk in and I get that evil glare that makes you feel so pathetic. So I go sit down and people start talking again but the whole class im wondering what they were looking at. A few hours later I'm in another class hanging with ash (he's got a blog too) and I look a few tables down and people are looking at me and whispering. I think whispering could be considered worse then an evil glare. But atleast with whispering you don't get the awkward silences. But either I feel pathetic.
A few things on my mind today, might aswell write them down. Some times I feel like a horrible person. Like I messed with someones emotions. I really don't think I did but sometimes I have those thoughts. Not to long ago I broke up with someone I had been seeing him for about 3 months and I ended it quiet quickly and didnt want to give the reason why. I really thoguht I loved him but about a day later I realised that maybe I didn't and I just thought I did. I got over the relationship so quickly, 4 days later I was with someone else. I know I don't love that someone else. I know I like them alot though and I know the relationship grows everyday. But I still have that feeling that I hurt the other person. People say I should have waited awhile long to be with the person I'm with now.
I guess im impatient and its too late anyways. I can't end a relationship wait a month or so and get together with someone else. I would just be digging myself deeper into a problem. So now I remain happy in my relationship but feel that small hint of guilt. I guess life goes on.

No comments: