Thursday, June 5, 2008

God damn.

Ever feel like someone is trying to hurt you? Like they find that one small thing in your life and twist it so bad that you can't help but cry. And now matter how hard to try to not cry you cry even louder. Its worse when that person not only tries to make you cry but they talk down to you in a manner of making you feel like shit and you feeling like tomorrow is to far away so why not end your life today. Wow that rhymed I must be a poet. But that's not my point. But some people god if I was taller I'd smack them so hard. I'm not saying I'm crying right now.. Well maybe I am but really it doesn't matter. But sometimes you get that feeling like that ball of anger in your chest and then your eyes get a little sore you don't cry ..no not yet..but then you get one tear and you wipe it away then another then soon your bawling then your face feels dried out and crappy and all you can think about is one tequila two tequila three tequila floor.

No comments: